Krka is a company with a long tradition, building its successful business story on integrity and dedication to the highest ethical standards.
- Maintain and upgrade the required integrity of research data.
- Ensure that corrective actions related to ethics in clinical trials are not required.
- Publicly disclose any transfer of assets to healthcare professionals, healthcare organisations and patient associations on a regular basis.
- Upgrade annual and interim reports as regards GRI standards.
- Ensure timely and thorough examination of familiarity with relevant codices the employees must comply with in their work.
OBJECTIVES BY 2028
No corrective actions as regards ethics in clinical trials
Documented cases of fraud, corruption, violation of compliance, unethical, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct of employees: 0
Violation of human rights at the Krka Group: 0
By adhering to Krka’s principles for managing the tax area, pursue a zero rate of adjustments and penalties in tax audits or inspections