As one of the leading generic manufacturers, we deliver on the objective, which is to produce high-quality, state-of-the-art and affordable generic medicines for the most common diseases of our time.
- Introduce key medicines from antidiabetic, antiaggregant, anticoagulant and oncology product groups.
- Enter new markets.
- Support healthcare professionals in gaining extensive information about diagnostics and treatment of common non-communicable chronic diseases through personal contacts and seminars and modern digital channels.
- Develop basic therapies, non-established active ingredients, and new approaches to treatment in selected segments of key therapeutic areas of prescription pharmaceuticals (single-pill combinations).
- Develop mobile applications and other digital treatment solutions in select therapeutic areas where we are present with our products.
- Develop mobile applications and other digital solutions that assist rapid disease detection and effective treatment, and promote a healthy way of life.
- Enable access to affordable, high-quality, safe, efficacious and value-added medicines as one of the leading generic manufacturers and an important partner of local healthcare systems and patients, and generate savings for healthcare systems and end users.
- Maintain the high level of innovation resulting in patent applications.
- Introduce latest technologies and make improvements constantly, and promote innovation in all areas to ensure uninterrupted availability of products, their top quality, and competitive prices.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the quality system and hence the integrated management system through the inventive work in all areas, and generate savings by useful proposals and improvements.
- Take the latest scientific findings and new regulatory requirements for APIs and finished products into consideration when drawing up registration documents and registration strategies, and managing product registration procedures.
- Maintain high quality registration documents and flexible registration procedures.
OBJECTIVES BY 2028
Average sales volume increase (per year): 5%
Increase the number of patients who take Krka’s cardiovascular agents (direct contribution to the SDG goal from the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development): Average 3% annual growth – 33 million patients
Remain one of the leading medicine suppliers on traditional markets in key therapeutic areas, for example cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, hyperlipidemia)
Increase the proportion of sales generated by the Region Overseas Markets in total Krka Group sales
Ensure continuous availability of medicines and monitor satisfaction of direct customers by the CSI index: > 80%
R&D expenses from revenue: 10.0%