Corporate performance management
Corporate performance management deals with Krka Group operations from the standpoint of accounting, controlling, business information and the development of business intelligence.
We manage and develop the processes of corporate performance management related to Krka Group’s business operations. At the level of an organisational unit we manage resources to maximise profitability.
We provide reliable, quality and timely information, supporting Krka’s management and organisational units in the decision-making process.
The tasks of corporate performance management
- Establishing the Krka Group’s operations plan in line with valid legislation and management guidelines.
- Tracking and recording Krka Group’s business events and ensuring the Krka Group’s accounting documentation is in order.
- Preparing annual and interim operations reports with accompanying financial statements that are in line with accounting standards, acts and regulations.
- Preparing reports, analyses and information for process stakeholders.
- Comprehensive tax management in line with various legislation, regulations and guidelines.
- Ensuring informational, professional, legal and organisational support to the management and supervisory bodies of Krka units abroad, and searching for competitive advantages in the business environment abroad.
- Actively tracking, fine-tuning and updating the business processes at the Krka Group level by providing comprehensive solutions for corporate performance management, digitalisation and automatisation.
We are an international company in which 45% of employees work outside Slovenia in more than 45 subsidiaries and representative offices around the world.